Old versionsSee all
Study more effectively and stress less with NCLEX-RN Review Made Incredibly Easy, Fifth Edition. Completely updated, this new edition employs the trusted Incredibly Easy! approach to make NCLEX review more interesting and easy to absorb. It provides page after page of solid clinical information and clear rationales in an engaging, encouraging manner that promotes knowledge retention while decreasing study anxiety. You'll actually enjoy learning, stay motivated, and improve your performance on the licensing exam! NCLEX-RN Review Made Incredibly Easy makes complex clinical concepts Incredibly Easy to understand through its unique combination of outline format and creative learning tools - including memory joggers, special review sections and visual aids - designed to reinforce key concepts for all areas on the exam. New NCLEX-style practice questions in the book and on the companion website cover all question types appearing in the latest test plan - including audio and graphic option questions.
- "Cheat sheets" at the beginning of every chapter provide a quick review of crucial data in an easy-to-read format
- Chapters have a "Keep abreast of diagnostic tests" section to provide a review of diagnostic and laboratory tests relevant to the chapter as well as easy-to-understand nursing care guidelines
- "Polish up on patient care" sections review disorders, including causes, assessment findings, diagnostic test results, and nursing interventions
- "Management moments" offer practical insights on caring for clients with specific health issues
- "Memory jogger" mnemonics provide effective ways to remember key information
- "Pump up on practice" questions, with answers and rationales, provide an opportunity for students to test knowledge of each chapter